★東方神起★TVXQ★동방신기★ Forever Love

Hi there~
I'm Kaejin from Youtube and I will try to publish all the latest news, infos, videos and everything about dbsk. And if you want to ask me something then please contact me with my email address at the bottom. Also please comment after you've read a post from this blog.
Thanks. ^^
Contact Me: w.huilin@hotmail.com

Saturday 3 January 2009

[MEDIA] 081226 DBSK picked up an MVP award



Dong bang shin ki is having a great year.

The boys picked up an MVP award for their album, “Mirotic” at the special year-end episode of “Music Bank” on December 26th. This follows the “Best Album” award at the MKMF in October and Grand Award and the YEPP Popularity Award at the Golden Disk Awards.

Watch their plaid performance on Music Bank



Source: Pops In Seoul

2 comments: